A mezzanine is an investment, but one that every business should consider when they start to run out ofspace. These are the most cost-effective way to increase production and storage space without movingor engaging in full out construction.
If you are not familiar with mezzanine storage systems, here are a few facts to get you acquainted.
- They add space. They can increase storage capacity, second as a showroom or even offer up abreak room area for employees. They can be made to suit your existing building and evenrelocate with you – so they are a permanent space-saving investment.
- They don’t take long to construct. Even custom fabricated units can be manufactured and installed quickly. All it takes is a few short weeks – and it can be done with minimal interruption to your business.
- They are customizable. There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all mezzanine storage solution. That is why Mezzanines by Design makes sure we offer customizable features so that you can create one that suits your space.
- They are a great DIY project too. You don’t have to use us to install your mezzanine. If your company is capable, you can install them yourself.
- They are a tax deductible purchase. If you are looking for ways to lower taxable income this year, consider adding a mezzanine system to your warehouse.
For more information about custom mezzanine storage solutions, contact the designers at Mezzanines by Design today.