Modular mezzanines can add second and third levels inside your existing facility – which essentially means they can double or triple your existing space. Mezzanines can be used to create more office space, offer employees more break room space or even be used for excess storage. They can be installed inside manufacturing plants, warehouses, distribution centers, and even retail spaces. Some hospitals use mezzanines too – showing just how versatile they are.
With a mezzanine, you can square footage without leasing or physically constructing a new space. They help you expand within the space you already have, using the vertical space that you otherwise cannot access. As long as your facility’s ceiling height is higher than 15 feet, you could use a modular mezzanine.
The Advantages of Mezzanines are Endless
- Maximizes existing space
- Creates more square footage without expanding horizontally
- Double or triple facility space
- Already accommodates HVAC systems, sprinklers and electrical
- Can be customized to fit around existing equipment
- Can be designed to suit the space – for ultimate customization
- Can be used for multiple purposes
- Can be disassembled and move with your business in the future
- Great tax deduction
To learn more about modular mezzanines or to get a quote for your own facility, contact the team at Mezzanines by Design. We offer no obligation quotes and we can help design the perfect mezzanine for your space.